Your health and that of our employees is of extreme importance to us. That is why we wish to explain our response to Coronavirus.
This firm will remain open for business and able to assist you at the Police Station or Court.
However our offices will now shut until the current crisis is at an end. That said, please be reassured that you will still be able to contact our lawyers and receive their advice.
If you need to contact us urgently because you or someone you know has been arrested, please call our emergency number:
- If you are a new client, please contact us in the first instance by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, please call 01268 820111 and if your call is unable to be answered, please leave a message and we will call you as soon as possible.
- Our offices will now be closed to all personal visitors. All of our clients will be contacted shortly to re-arrange office appointments for telephone appointments instead.
- You will also be contacted shortly by the Fee Earner with conduct of your case regarding how you can continue to access our services.
- As a result of our temporary office closure our main switchboard and email@example.com will not be operated continuously.
- We will therefore be providing the CPS and Court the personal contact details of the individual fee earner with conduct of the relevant case for future reference.
- We will be attending Courts and Police stations as normal.
Thank you and we hope everyone stays safe and well in the coming weeks.